⬇️⬇️⬇️ Very Important NEWS ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Verification of accounts in 5BillionSales
Ask your Sponsor for affiliate link or use link below:
please click the button Register Now
- create your username, it will be used as login and will be part of your affiliate link;
- the username of the referrer Sponsor ID was taken from the affiliate link. If you use the affiliate links from our web service, members of our team may act as a Sponsor: samirabs, jpitllc or smjpltd;
- create a 6-digit Secret Code that you will use to withdraw earnings, login and ‼️confirm identity‼️. ONLY DIGITS. NOTE: write it down and keep it in a safe place, you will need it many times, you will not always be able to replace it with a one-time code sent on request to your e-mail;
- first name;
- last name;
- country of residence;
- address data;
- phone number.
Login with Google or Facebook verification
you can login to the website quickly and easily using your account:
- Google (Gmail address)
Login with e-mail verification
Personally, I prefer my own account access. If you too, enter your e-mail address (even Gmail) and define your own password.
Confirmation from e-mail
Enter the 6-digit code from the e-mail confirming the creation of an account at 5BillionSales
Congratulations 👍 you have an account at 5BillionSales
- you can only have ONE ACCOUNT in 5BS
- everyone must have their own data validation device (computer, tablet, smartphone), it will be registered, assigned to your account, during the first data validation
- you cannot validate data for other accounts, not even in the family
- you have to pass the KYC verification (such as in a bank)
- for service Sell Your Data you must put exactly country where you are, doesn’t matter which document you have
Now choose which services you want to use. You can use many or a select one independently of the others:
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the project’s source materials, corporate and partner presentations and my work with the project. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Risk and profit
Every businesses and new opportunities involve a risk. The greater the input (resources, work), the greater the risk but also the greater the potential profit.
Lost opportunities are also a risk.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.