2021 was an exciting and very overwhelming year for all of us at SAFIR and ZENIQ & SAFIR. Now it’s our turn to join you in making 2022 an INCREDIBLE one!
To present the multitude of topics in the best possible way, SAFIR prepared a detailed “SAFIR Community Update” as a video. Werner Kaiser, CSO of SAFIR interviewed Erwin Dokter, the CEO of ZENIQ Technologies. What was discussed and announced here is guaranteed to inspire you!
ZENIQ in 2022
- new website – middle of February;
- White Paper;
- minting to the application;
- swap in application (price balance between PancakeSwap and Uniswap);
- listing of ZENIQ Coin on 2 decentralized exchanges;
- ZENIQ on CoinMarketCap and CryptoCompare;
- ZENIQ SmartChain (smart contracts, NFT, tokenization);
- ZENIQ Swap – exchange for other tokens, 2nd quarter;
- digital card – crypto debit card – beginning of March;
- strong realization of the mission – digital technology accessible to a lot of people.
Physical ZENIQ Hubs
Delivery of physical ZENIQ Hub:
- 1st part beginning of February;
- 2nd part middle of March (possible to choose new colours).
The problems with the delivery of Hubs so far resulted from:
- Corona (CCH: PLANdemia);
- shortage of supply of integrated circuits (microchips);
- very fast growth of ZENIQ & SAFIR in a short time.
The software for ZENIQ Hubs will be updated automatically. Hubs will collaborate with new version of ZENIQ application and with bank accounts by using IBAN standards.
NOTE: The current knowledge about this project is reflected in the materials presented in your SAFIR backoffice.
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the project’s source materials, corporate and partner presentations and my work with the project. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Risk and profit
Every businesses and new opportunities involve a risk. The greater the input (resources, work), the greater the risk but also the greater the potential profit.
Lost opportunities are also a risk.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.