The Check Mate service has been launched in 5Billion Sales to check compliance of Standard Advert (SA) entered into the system and the possibility of its free update to Guaranteed Sales (GTS).
After the first check, the possibility of using a given Standard Advert to sell/promote the advertised product is approved. After two more checks, a decision will be made whether this advert can be upgraded to Guaranteed Sales for free.
Sell Your Data
The Sell Your Data service has been newly developed and will be launched after the Check Mate service tests are successfully completed and Advertising GTAgency that will use Check Mate are launched.
- First step – Check Mate improved by Artificial Intelligence (AI) will check compliance and authorize to upgrade Standard Advert to GTS service for free.
- Second step – GTAgents launch (Advertising GTAgencies).
- Third step – relaunch of the modernized Sell Your Data service.
Article on the website of GTAgency with information from the 5Billion’s Admin:
- You can have only ONE ACCOUNT in 5Billion.
- Everyone must have their own data validation device (computer, tablet, smartphone). You can use many devices but only for your account. Every device will be registered, assigned to your account, during the first data validation.
- You cannot validate data for other accounts, not even in the family.
- You have to pass the KYC verification (such as in a bank).
- For service Sell Your Data you must put exactly country where you are, doesn’t matter which document you have.
- You can login only to your own account!
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the projects’ source materials, corporate and partner presentations, my work with the projects as well as from work and own creativity. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Any business, investment, new opportunities comes with a risk of loss (resources, work, time). Only put as much money and as much time as you can afford to lose !!!
REMEMBER !!! also about the fact that the lack of your actions is also a risk … of losing potential profits.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.