Due to its technical foundation, the Nomo App enables functionalities and features that cannot be found anywhere else in the world until now.
DESKTOP version for Windows, MacOS and Linux:
The Nomo 📲 App is unique and completely unrivaled. Step by step, functionalities prepared for this are now being released.
“UN-BANK” YOUR LIFE
- Your personal self-custodial wallet – only the owner has the keys
- Sending and receiving digital assets
- Direct minting into your Nomo App
- NFT and staking capability
- ZENIQ Hub integration
- Built-in SWAP
- Crypto debit card integration
- Biometric authentication (Fingerprint)
- End-to-End encrypted
- 100% decentralized
- Video and voice call capability
- Send pictures, documents…
- Group chat function and group video calls capability
- NEW: Cryptocurrency send and receive without wallet addresses
✅ Current status:
- NUMEROUS coins and tokens are already listed (through the integrated “Add Custom Token” feature, coins and tokens can be added independently, running on either ZENIQ SmartChain (ZSC), Ethereum or Binance SmartChain (BSC);
- staking functionality already integrated and activated;
- SWAP functionality already integrated and activated (currently more than 20 trading pairs);
- NFT overview and management enabled.
There is more to come – STAY TUNED!
Switching to the new version of the Nomo App
- IMPORTANT! Write down the passphrase of the existing APP CORRECTLY and keep it SECURE (12 words).
- Download the NOMO app from the Google Play Store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.nomo
- Enter the passphrase (12 words) on the downloaded app and use it to restore your own digital assets on the app (synchronization). This synchronization can take some time, since all wallet addresses on the app or the associated digital assets from the blockchain have to be read out.
- After full synchronization, the app can be used continuously according to the functions.
Creating a New Wallet
Click Get Started
Set new PIN.
Re-Enter new PIN.
👇 IT IS VERY IMPORTANT 👇
Write down Recovery Phrase. You can use it to import and recover your wallet on a new device. If you lose it, you will never get your access back.
Enter your current PIN.
Write down (and keep in a safe place) 12 🔑 Recovery Phrase.
Enter two selected keywords for checking.
NOTE: You can access your Recovery Phrase in Settings.
Restoring access to your Wallet
NOTE: If you used the previous version of the ZENIQ App, you must use the Restore Wallet option to access your digital assets on Nomo powered by ZENIQ.
Enter the 12 Recovery Phrases generated in the ZENIQ App. A message will appear:
Recovery Phrase is not generated by this App.
Your Wallet was successfully recovered!
Set new PIN.
Re-Enter new PIN.
Similarly, if you want to restore access to your Wallet on a new device.
Plugins to Nomo App
1️⃣ add your own token on the ZENIQ SmartChain (plugin Token Generator)
2️⃣ claim free tokens (plugin Faucet)
3️⃣ secure and seamless identity verification – fingertips (plugin ZENPASS)
SAFIR zoom (webinar)
NOTE: The current knowledge about this project is reflected in the materials presented in your SAFIR backoffice.
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the project’s source materials, corporate and partner presentations and my work with the project. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Risk and profit
Every businesses and new opportunities involve a risk. The greater the input (resources, work), the greater the risk but also the greater the potential profit.
Lost opportunities are also a risk.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.