Every month PAYMENT !!!
All those who have achieved even Ruby level in the SAFIR career plan have the right to participate in the distribution of 10% of the project profits (Performance Pool). For each level you score, you have the appropriate number of ⭐️ stars.
The value of the payment depends on the profits of the project and the number of Partners qualified for the payment of this commission. So it changes from month to month.
What does it mean?
The ZENIQ & SAFIR project is developing, growing in strength, generating PROFIT !!! and is solvent.
And what can we expect when will already start:
- ZENIQ APP (already 2021-09-21);
- ZENIQ Exchange cooperating with all types of blockchain (scheduled, beta, Q1 2022);
- TOKENIZATION !!! (officially inaugurated 2021-09-21, we already have AVINOC token)
- bank account in Dubai;
- debit card;
- a new products based on blockchain technology Blockchain-Tech:
- staking tokens of projects migrating to the ZENIQ blockchain;
- new Health-Tech products (available from 2021-12-01):
- iFibr MedBed-S – The Sleeping Revolution https://kryptochemik.pl/ifibr-medbed-s-rewolucja-spania
- new, innovative training Education-tech.
How much will the leaders then share?
Why is this value changing month to month?
The EUR value of the share in the bonus pool (performance) is recalculated every month. Based on the community-wide share achieved in the bonus pool and the corresponding sales of products in the project.
And – more and more people are making a career.
Career levels reached 2021-10-22
New career levels
PS By the way, ZENIQ Hubs are still minting ZENIQ coins …
NOTE: The current knowledge about this project is reflected in the materials presented in your SAFIR backoffice.
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the projects’ source materials, corporate and partner presentations, my work with the projects as well as from work and own creativity. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Risk and profit
Every businesses and new opportunities involve a risk. The greater the input (resources, work), the greater the risk but also the greater the potential profit.
Lost opportunities are also a risk.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.