The contest has ended. Congratulations to the winners 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆
Terms and conditions “Contest 14 x EUR 100”
- CryptoChemist.net announces the “Contest 14 x EUR 100“, hereinafter referred to as the Contest, in which it funds 14 Coupons worth EUR 100 each.
- Refers to:
- all current and new Partners in CryptoChemist structures in the Safir Marketing Program (safir.com, JPITLLC account);
- direct referrals and in the depths of the structure;
- Duration from November 16, 2021 at 12:00 UTC (13:00 CET) until November 30, 2021 at 24:00 UTC (01:00 CET) or while Coupons are exhausted.
- The Coupon will be received by the Partner in the Safir CryptoChemist structure (PITLLC account) who will buy during the Contest:
- ZENIQ Hub – EUR 1998
- Safir Minting Hub – EUR 1499
- any farm:
- Safir Minting Farm 2 – EUR 2,950
- Safir Minting Farm 4 – EUR 5,800
- Safir Minting Farm 8 – EUR 11,300
- Safir Minting Farm 16 – EUR 22,000
- Safir Minting Farm 32 – EUR 43 500
- Safir Minting Farm 64 – EUR 86,000
- Safir Minting Farm 128 – EUR 168,000
- Safir Minting Farm 256 – EUR 330,000
- Note 1: 1 farm, 1 Coupon.
- Note 2: Safir Minting Shares are not included in the Contest.
- For crypto exchange we can recommend Binance Exchange.
- The condition for receiving the Coupon is to notify by e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org that the Hub participating in the Contest has been purchased:
- username in the Safir CryptoChemist structure;
- the type of Hub you bought;
- date of purchase;
- Please send an e-mail from the address used to register the account in Safir.
- The order in which the Coupons are awarded is determined by the order in which e-mails are sent with the terms of the Contest fulfilled. So send an e-mail immediately after purchasing a Hub / Farm participating in the Contest.
- The Coupon is sent as a reply to the e-mail with the application, along with the instructions for its implementation in the Safir system. After redeem, funds in EUR appear on the account’s Wallet and are available for use immediately.
- You decide to use the Coupon (equivalent of EUR 100):
- you can withdraw, menu Wallet >> Withdraw
- you can buy Safir Minting Share 1/32
- you can add sources for buying another Hub
- you can transfer to another Partner in Safir.
- The Contest concerns all Partners in the Safir CryptoChemist structures from the Contest beginning.
- Disputes are finally settled by the organizer of the Contest.
- Good luck and I keep my fingers crossed.
Jacek ‘Hodża’ Paciorek, CryptoChemist.net
In case of questions, the fastest answer is to contact (text, conversation) via Signal, WhatsApp +48 727 907 885
Results after the end of the Contest
|1||2021-11-17||🏆 Aliyah (Europe)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||https://safir.com/ref/r7e2r52s9d|
|2||2021-11-20||🏆 Mussa (Europe)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||https://safir.com/ref/8cce04pahb|
|3||2021-11-22||🏆 Delphina (Africa)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||https://safir.com/ref/9yyutpehmy|
|4||2021-11-24||🏆 Omari (Africa)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||https://safir.com/ref/uhgbkxteup|
|5||2021-11-25||🏆 Bartek (Europe)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||https://safir.com/ref/69u1qjzwkn|
|6||2021-11-30||🏆 Andrzej (Europe)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100|
|7||2021-11-30||🏆 Sylwester (Europe)||Safir Minting Hub||1499||100||http://safir.com/ref/8rfoqyy81k|
You can use the Contest winner’s referral link to be part of their winning team. This is an additional benefit for those who have fulfilled all the terms of the contest.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What will happen when I buy 2 Hubs meeting the conditions of the Contest?
You will receive 2 Coupons if the Contest pool is not exhausted.
Does Safir Minting Farm entitle me to more Coupons?
Not. 1 Farm, 1 Coupon. However, you are still the winner because the Farms are minting more ZENIQ coins. If you buy two farms, you will receive 1 coupon for each, if the Contest pool is not exhausted.
Ask Admin about commercial offer for other.
** The information provided on the website are not an investment advice, they comes from the project’s source materials, corporate and partner presentations and my work with the project. They were presented according to my current knowledge and experience.
Risk and profit
Every businesses and new opportunities involve a risk. The greater the input (resources, work), the greater the risk but also the greater the potential profit.
Lost opportunities are also a risk.
Think! and analyse what you (don’t)choose.